Monday, September 27, 2010

Things I have learned at College... Thus far







1.       If I go to bed at 1am, wake up at 7am.  Then take a 2 hour nap after classes then I’m getting 8 hours of sleep a day! But we all know sleep is for the weak!!
2.       The bathroom doesn’t clean itself anymore like it did at home. . . Baylor needs to upgrade their bathrooms or something…. Same thing with dishes, now they just sit in the sink..
3.       This isn’t something that I learned, but more confirmed.  I am DEFINITELY NOT GAY.  I know there was absolutely no question about that in me, but I just added something else to the long list of why I’m not gay, and that is.. I will never be able to live with another man.. After having 3 roommates and having problems with all of them… I will never be able to live under the same roof as one for the rest of my life. Thank God he created woman!
4.       Studying is no longer recommended….
5.       Cliques still exist. . . they’re called fraternities and sororities… you either pay for friends or get friends the normal way.. GDI for life!!! (Gosh Darn Independent!!- you rush whenever you want). I also learned that cliques still exist in the real world (I also learned that the real world actually does exist too) they are called departments and whether or not you’re in PTA.
6.       Superstitions and college sports have a direct relation… that’s why I have my lucky game day shirt and I stand on one leg the whole game while having a Dr. Pepper in my left hand half empty, not half full…(if it was in my right hand I couldn’t do Sic ‘Em’s).
7.       If I take a shower before I go to bed it takes two weeks before my sheets start to smell and I have to wash them.
8.       The average price for a nice meal outside of campus and not at a fast food restaurant is $10.
9.       Homeless people, a majority of the time, aren’t homeless… and when they ask you for handouts, ask them if they take debit or tell them they have to pay taxes on what you give them and they’ll leave you alone.
10.   If you drink a med. Coffee from Common Grounds at 7:30pm, you will not be able to fall asleep till 3 in the morning… even if you wanted to of course..

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I like the part about your game-winning strategy, especially that it's half-empty not half-full. You are funny and I'm going to follow you know, in a non-stalker way of course. Feel free to stop by my blog too if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete