Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One week down. . . three to go

Well, my break has felt like it's been very long so far with all the events that have happened to me. Upon arriving home I found out that we had received a Christmas gift thingy in the mail and it contained dry ice. . and who lets dry ice go to waste without making a bomb? So with being reunited with my brother, my random part of my brain went up, and the good decision part went down. . . So, we made a few bombs, and filmed one.



Of course one wasn’t going to cut it. So we then got the bright idea of strapping a bomb to a few big rocks, then chunking it in the pond down the street. So we duct taped them together and then threw it in, and well.. if there were any fish in there.. they aren’t alive anymore. . . it was quite spectacular..a day or two after that we made our way up to Tulsa for a Wedding. . I think I took more pictures of this lady that was sitting across from me on the plane ride up there than at the wedding.. she was like mid 40’s and I guess it was her first flight cause she was taking pictures of everything and everyone, even a video. And the whole plane heard her breathing when we were taking off. . . It's kinda weird being at a wedding and only knowing four people, two of them being your parents and the other one your brother . . . After spending a few hours in Tulsa, I determined that it is just like Waco: Deserted, old gray buildings, and the only people you see are homeless. . . Tulsa is just bigger…

After arriving back home my brother and I were bored again.. so we put on some sweaters, athletic shorts, knee high tube socks, and brightly colored visors.. and headed out at 11:20pm to play tennis at one of the many tennis courts in the Woodlands…. After about 2 minutes we realized tennis is nothing like ping pong and we suck terribly at it. . so then we just tried to hit each other

We leave for Florida soon. So, more interesting stories will be produced very soon. Which might include but not guaranteed: Fireworks, beaches, ocean, really big fish, dry ice, cops, and alligators.

-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment