Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Apparently, I'm a pretty big deal in Pakistan...

Since creating my blog back in late September I have had over 12 hundred views (thats 1,200).  Yesterday, I added my blog to this website similar to stumbleupon.com that just randomly finds blogs. So since then I have became a global internet sensation! Taking over the world one awesome pathetic blog post at a time! I've scored hits from India, Colombia, Canada eh, Netherlands, Singapore, Bangladesh, Denmark, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and a whopping 21 hits from Pakistan just yesterday!! I'm huge! Right now I want to give a shout out at my peeps over seas checking out my blog, even though you more than likely don't speak English, so all this is nonsense to you, I'm going to add a funny picture we all can laugh at.
Humor- When something funny happens.. everyone laughs. Even if you don't know how to say "hi" to each other
My next target goal for world domination total internet popularity would be to reach out to China, but we're going to either have to wait till China allows Google in to China (blogger is a Google product) or we reach the lost people from China through proxies.  I guess if I'm going to appeal to the mass population of China I'm going to have to start making post with a slight communist aspect to them.  Such as, tell a story about how the government took two of my chickens and gave one to my neighbor, let me have two eggs from it, and only allow me one drum stick. And some how tie this story to the story of Jesus feeding the 5000 so I can share the love of Jesus Christ to all Chinamen through the use of communist humor. Brilliant.  Either it will work, or I will become an enemy of China and will never be able to travel to China... darn.


Heres another picture for my non-english speaking friends.

Happy Wednesday
-Drew

3 comments:

  1. I find your blog through that site! And I added mine too, so the worldwide views should come rolling in. I already have viewers in Canada, Malaysia, Denmark, and Australia. Too bad I only have five followers. Hint, hint. Yep, any minute now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking my hint and following. I swear I'm not going to double-comment on all your posts, just some of the ones you commented back on.

    ReplyDelete