Friday, November 19, 2010

Its that time of year again!!! (not Christmas...thats coming later..)

Yeah! Its time for the holiday of the Four F's!!! aka Thanksgiving.. Yes, my new nickname to thanksgiving besides the whole being thankful part is the Four F's.  You might be asking.. "What does the Four F's stand for Drew?.. Well, they stand for Family, Food, Football, and the Fear of approaching Finals. (I guess it could really be the Five F's.. cause four and five still have an F and it would be Family Food Football Fear and Finals.. We'll stick with Four to keep it simple..).  Yes, this next week will be full of awkward family reunions with family members that your might not remember their name but they grab your check and say, "Oh look how much you've grown," and your 19, the Dallas Cowboys getting their butts kicked (idk this one is up in the air.. after Wade Phillips got the boot... I wonder if this will get me more views because I said Wade Phillips... well then, Iraq, Afghanistan, Obama, Proposition 19, TSA...Britney Griner... views up 10%!!)  loads upon loads of food (Why to people say, "I'm going to eat a ton!!! NOM NOM NOm...".... no your not, you just think your are... I say that every year to myself.. never happens) and finally, next week will be filled with the fear of those dreaded approaching finals......(sorry if I reminded you of them)... but yes, they are coming.. FAST! Holy crap, if your in college, we only have like 3 class days after the break and then boom! dead week.... ugh..... Well this is depressing... You high school kids enjoy your extra two days off...punks... On a brighter note, we get Lace back Monday!!!! (Not to jenks us or anything, but watch Monday he comes back and gets a season ending injury... o.O  lol)


-Drew

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about seeing what people search for most on Google and then sneakily working those terms into my blog posts to increase my viewers. I always eat a lot on Thanksgiving, except this year. I can't go home because the roads are too icy and dangerous. I'll be spending it with friends, soup, and Harry Potter. Good luck on your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, finals arnt on my mind yet.. only this ten page research paper due tuesday that is only about five pages in length right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those due Monday and I have yet to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I tried to start it but I ended up eating a plate of turkey, drinking a glass of chocolate milk, and getting on facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got past the planning to start it phase. I was completely unmotivated and watched a bunch of TV and skyped my friend and went on facebook. And today I am sick and don't want to do anything but have to anyway.

    ReplyDelete