Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I no I kant spel. . . Just reed it and leve me alone about my speling!!

My whole life i havnt ben able to spel gud. Why?... becase i dont fel puting forth the efort is wroth it. Com on, its a blog.. not a research papper.  I meen lok at wat your reading now... u kan read it right? so my point is geting across.. evn though most words r mispeled... Its my blog, I kan spel how evr i want!!

Here is my reasoning for not spelling good, or using the correct word sometimes. Because someday, im going to have someone working for me, that will correct what ever it is that im writing that has to be formal.. so, if my misspelled words on my blog and it bugs you, wana work for me? you can be my proof reader and grammer correcter.  for a whopping salary of $0.  Send me a message if your interested...


-drew

*note the new added caption below the header up top

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! You actually spelled misspelled correctly. I was confused with "mispelt" which only has one s. So give yourself a pat on the back because you were right and I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I'm sorry my blog is sorta centered to Baylor Students lol. I post it on my Facebook and that is most of my traffic lol.

    ReplyDelete