Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finally!! No more aggie football statuses cluttering my news feed!!!

Football season is over!! And Baylor actually did better than texas this year!!!! What is going on? Idk but Texas has been pretty much winless against Baylor this year... it really is the "Year of the Bear."... lets hope its not only the year though... or the decade.... or the century... or the millennium..... Anyways, Yeah, now there wont be those annoying, "BTHO of whoever" statuses all over the place.. and those random aggies popping up commenting on my statuses... lol.....  yes, football season is over, now time for sports Baylor runs shop in!! Get excited Bear nation!

Cause remember!
We have Lace back!

David Crowder wrote a song about how awesome we are!

And we have Ken Starr!!

Have I made my point... I think so

-Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment