Monday, October 11, 2010

Are people with really big iPhone cases clumsy... or do they just want to look stupid?..

Unless your playing a contact sport WITH your iPhone as and objective, you have a problem of dropping your phone out the window of a moving car, or you have anger management problems and throwing your phone against the wall solves problems. Then a bullet proof case is probably not for you. These are the ones that I have in mind: 
Oakley case- Match's your sunglasses... (that are probably over sized too). Also, try sticking this in your jeans pocket..
The OMG- Because when your bff sees this she will say, "OMG!!!:D your phone matches your bag!!AHHH!!" and I bet you paid $150 for it...

The Bungee jumper- just in-case you forget what type of phone you have while throwing it against the wall or your ex boyfriend, there is a window on the back that reminds you $400 of your money went to Jobs. Plus try putting this in and out of your jeans too, let alone have it just sitting in your pants and make all the people around you wonder what you got going down there...
The snorkeler texter/tweeter - Yes this bad boy is only water resistant up to three meters... lame.. For something that looks like that I want it water proof to up to 200 feet so if I'm scuba diving and I happen to be close to an underwater cellphone tower (or I guess cellphone buoy) I can google what to do if I get stung by a jelly fish... or get stabbed in the chest by a sting ray. This came out a little too late for Mr. Irwin..... (to soon?)
The Photographer - "I'm here to take a serious picture, but all I have is my iPhone.. let me use my serious picture app"- this thing is $200 and you can put different lenses on it...really?...


Come on people its a phone.. not a baby.. all you need at least is a small case for those accidental waist high free falls. Or, just go naked iPhone.. I mean really, why do you need to protect it if your only going to get one next summer... rich people...Plus, why do people get those $35 dollar screen protectors that make your screen look all foggy and have air bubbles underneath them.. Who cares if you get like 3 scratches on the screen... I had only like 4 scratches on my old iPhone I had for two and a half years..big whoop....If somebody made a case for the case of your iPhone.. people would buy it.

-Drew

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I have been known to throw things in anger, but not expensive things. It's usually like a pencil or a pillow. And I'm going to make an awesome advertisement for phone case cases. I think you're onto something there. It should be up on my blog sometime next month-ish, and I'll give you credit for the idea.

    ReplyDelete