Friday, October 15, 2010

Kids ages 10-17 shouldn't have access to computers/video cameras/ and xbox live

Why?... Because they be troll'n (definition of internet troll http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet))

YouTube is awesome, because you can come across some crazy stuff... like.. crazy ... (there are people out there that film some weird stuff)

for example: if you want to experience and acid trip with out taking acid, and watch something over again for an hour... watch this ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

But, YouTube is also tainted with the 12 year old trolls.., and I just came across the newest. Apparently, a group of gay twelve year old computer hackers with "connections", who love Justin Bieber, have declared war on all Justin Bieber haters. First off, when did twelve year olds start coming out of the closet, and why are gay kids computer hackers... whatever.. anyways.. these kids say that they have peoples ip addresses of JB haters and they are going to suspend their YouTube accounts, get them arrested, and do who knows what to their computers if they dont take down all the JB hater videos and websites.  Also, main homeboy claims that his uncle works for the FCC and he has a program that he can type in an IP address and everything about whose ever ip address that is comes up.... mhmm, the FCC regulates tv radio ect.. not internet.(I think thats the FBI and CIA's area of operation). and a program does not exist that tells who you are with just an ip address.. because, an ip address changes when ever I move my computer or get on an wireless network.. and all my other address on my computer I can change fairly easily as well.. so if he searched for my ip (which is possible) it would just say I'm in Waco.  So, this kids hacking skills are crap. He probably just learned how to ping somebody and though it was the koolest thing in the world, or he came across the Network utility on his mac and thought traceroute traced a route to that ip or whois tells you exactly who that ip address is... dumb kids, learn some real hacking skills!!

Heres the video for your viewing pleasure and comic relief from a stressful day:


I'm surprised that first kid wasn't waring a v-neck, and were did these parents go wrong?  These two kids need to get together with Chris Crocker (that tranny guy who made the video, "LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE") and talk about cloths, boys, or something like that, and stay away from a computer and video camera.  The're making America look bad to people from other countries on the internet...

And here is my point of all this. Justin Bieber is ruining America!!! He is fueling the everyday troll and turning your average gay 12 year old into a computer hacker.  We need to stop playing his music and buying his posters!  He's popularity will soon go away, just like his high pitch voice... and the gay 12 year olds with take their Barbies back in to the closet and put away the cameras... And YouTube will be back to videos like this:


yes.. thats how it should be :D

-drew

3 comments:

  1. I love that everyone agrees that all annoying Internet users are 12 year olds. It's even better when you call them a 12 year old and they get all defensive and say that they're 13. Whoa, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so mature. And if these kids knew anything, they would know about freedom of speech. I'm allowed to say that I hate Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, and Twilight without getting thrown in jail or anything. I can even say that I hate the President. That might be frowned upon/ I might get put on a terrorist watch list, but I'm still allowed to say it. Stupid 12 year olds. Why don't you go to school and learn to spell before you try to threaten people on the Internet. (end of rant)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently this kid got arrested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that's hilarious. He needs to learn how to talk. Seriously, ethicality? At least I have another video I can watch to make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete