Saturday, October 30, 2010

I cant predict wins.... but I know whats lucky

I said the other day that we would lose against Texas to fulfill our winning and losing pattern. I then said that if we wore the gold helmet that we would win... So, turns out. The bears played with their Gold helmets tonight and defeated those longhorns... First time since 1997 to beat those horns.. and first time to beat them in Austin since 1991.. It basically took my whole life for Baylor to beat the horns in Austin...


It was destined from this point (roughly 1993) that when I will be a Sophomore at Baylor, we would beat Texas again on their home field and then dunk all over them in basketball once again.  Cant you tell by the look on my face, laughing at a longhorn joke that involves an aggie in a pig pasture being invaded by a red raider.



So next week will meet those cowboys with our gold helmets, and Ill be sporting my lucky shirt, undershirt, socks, shoes, and underwear.  Sic' EM Bears!

-drew


2 comments:

  1. They should really just listen to you and only wear the gold helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, after this game the gold helmets lost their sting.... lost two games with them. But oh well, we still beat Texas

    ReplyDelete