Monday, October 11, 2010

The future of the internet.... As I see it at least...

First off, a word from Prince; ""The Internet's completely over” - “The Internet's like MTV. “At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you." 


No Prince, you are over.. and have been over for a (very) long time.  I think he just cant figure out how to use them and since he cant use them, then nobody can use them... oh well...  Anyways, I will continue filling numbers in my head and use the internet and gadgets.  So as Prince dies in his world of sending letters in the mail and talking to people in person rather than on facebook, we will continue wasting our lives filling numbers into our head, which apparently is not good. 


Apples next step at taking over the world.
Its a 3G (maybe 4G but who really cares) macbook.  So now you pay for a data plan on your phone, a data plan for your ipad, and a data plan for your computer.  Making it to where theres really no excuse for you not responding to my post I left on your wall in less than 30 minutes.  So, computers will eventually get internet via wireless signals and hopefully by the time that is mainstream it will be super duper fast and super duper cheap because a data plan aint worth about 30 bucks a month.  Or I will be the old guy still plugging a wire in to the back of my computer...Secondly about the internet that I see happening is that Obama (or future government nut job (cause there will be one with the people voting these days(we really have a ton of idiots in this country, anyways)))  will put a ton of blocks over what we can an cant do on the internet and control all the information and read all your emails, blogs, and facebook walls!!!(the book 1984 wasnt lying, it was just a few years off!!!)  They will also jack the prices of internet services up to help pay for your neighbors foot fungus and government cheese.... and help pay China that they will hold off an invasion until we all learn mandarin (thats Chinese for some of you).  To rebel against the government I have devised a plan for an underground internet service! I haven't started work on it yet, but when I do it will be awesome! All you need is a satellite dish, computer hacking skills (I will write a how-to pamphlet, so dont worry), and an extra car battery.  Ill let yall know when its ready and make sure you get your satellite dish soon before its illegal to have one.  Heres one for $20 http://compare.ebay.com/like/350400675753. as for a plan against fighting off China invading... Stock up on guns and plan to defend your your house, cause we might not have a military by then.  So if you need me when that time comes, look for me on my version of facebook on my underground internet, and if I'm away or I haven't updated my status in a while its because I deafening my little piece of whats left of America!!!

With that said, Have a happy Monday! And idk why the text ^^^ is in different fonts and sizes....

-Drew

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Prince, so silly. First he decides that letters are bad and changes his name to a symbol (and then changes his mind about that) and then he decides numbers are bad too. How does he think people should communicate, by making up symbols? Oh wait a second, I guess that's just normal language creation. Never mind. I'm totally in on your underground internet rebellion thing.

    ReplyDelete